Some of the Clients we have worked with:
- Standards Council of Canada
- The Library of Parliament
- National Research Council
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Chemistry Industry Association of Canada
- The Minto Group Inc.
- Railway Association of Canada
- Care Canada
- The Federation of Canadian Municipalities
- Canadian Council for International Co-operation
- CBC Radio
- Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Delta Media
- Telus Health
- Ottawa Centre Ecodistrict (OCED)
- Personalized Fitness
- Rogers Publishing Ltd.
- Strength Revolution Inc.
What Our Clients have to Say about Our Work:
“Sarah MacFadyen Communications recently helped our association to develop two corporate brochures. We handed Sarah a bunch of tired prose and boring statistics, and through her fierce creativity and tireless commitment, she found a way to tell our corporate story in a really compelling way. Dianna Little’s design sense and attention to detail added the professional aesthetic that the projects needed. We couldn’t be happier with the finished products!” Sarah Mayes, Chemistry Industry Association of Canada
“As a Physician with a medical practice out of the mainstream, I was looking for an approach to promotion that was different from how other doctors promote themselves. Sarah came up with a focused, creative solution that very quickly showed impressive results. Based on this, I’ve engaged Sarah to work on other projects as well.”
Dr. Marc Engfield